Industrial Door Company - Service - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
Industrial Door Company is dedicated to providing reactive and planned maintenance of all type of door closing equipment, locks, emergency exit hardware, roller shutters, grilles, fire shutters, barrier gates automatic doors and access control equipment.
We offer a 24 hour, 7 day service, from a single point of contact. To ensure continuity of service, each job is handled by the same person from receipt of the order, through to the invoice.
Our Key Service Promises to You
- We will inform you of the status of all your jobs within 24 hours.
- We will tell you, whilst on site, about any health, safety or security problems with a solution.
- Most quotations will be provided within 24 hours.
- If our arrival on site is delayed, we will keep you informed.
Why should I have my industrial doors maintained?
- Legal Requirement
- Prolongs the Operational life of the door
- Keeps the door in an efficient and safe condition
- Prevents potential downtime
- Prevents Premature Replacement Parts
- Identifies possible Health Hazards
- Helps Avoid Costly Emergency Call Outs
When should I have my industrial doors maintained?
We can offer different levels of cover to suit each client’s individual requirement. It is recommended that a third party who have been assessed for their technical competence carry out service checks on products that are perceived to be a higher than normal risk to the operator.
How can I arrange a regular service & maintenance contract?
Please call one of our dedicated service team on Freephone 0800 169 4240 to arrange a visit. We will provide you with a comprehensive list of all doors and access systems that should be included in the service.
Our documentation will assist you in your commitments to meeting legislation and budget planning.
Industrial Door Company - Service Records
Each door included in the service will have its own service wallet that contains Maintenance Record Card, Operating, Safety and Maintenance Instructions and a Service Checklist – detailing the engineer’s report and fault finding.
A contract can be arranged at your earliest convenience, any time throughout the year. Maintenance Plans can be from 1 to 5 years; the longer plans attracting discounted rates.
As a supplier / installer to many major blue chip companies, IDC hold an insurance policy for £10,000,000 employers liability and £5,000,000 public liability.